Let Us Help Get The Financing You Need Today!
Most Business and Commercial Property Owners go to there local Bank or Credit Union to get a loan. But that’s not always the best choice. The Reality of Commercial Lending is that 80% of Commercial Loan Requests are turned down by mainstream banks due to the regulatory pressures they face from their Regulators-F.D.I.C., Office of the Comptroller of the Currency and the National Credit Union Administration. At Commercial Resources we make lenders COMPETE for your business. We have forged lending alliances with over 80 different funding sources to ensure we find the right loan product for your needs!
Enterprise Loan Program
This loan program is a 25 YEAR FIXED RATE loan program designed for business owners who own or want to purchase or construct a property to house their business. Loans range from $500,000 to $10,000,000 and the business must occupy at least 51% of the square footage of the property.
1.Ninety percent (90%) Loan-to-Cost Financing
We can provide up to ninety percent (90%) financing of the total project cost, which includes the land, construction/renovations, soft costs and closing costs. Conventional commercial loans will require two to three times the equity (20-30% down), so with an SBA Enterprise a small business owner can preserve more capital which they can use to grow their business.
2. Long-Term, Below-Market, Fixed Interest Rates
Variable interest rates don’t make sense when it comes to small business commercial property financing. The ability to get long-term (up to 25 years), below-market, fixed interest rates makes it possible for business owners to save on interest expenses.
3. Longer Loan Amortizations
Longer loan amortizations allow for smaller monthly payments, which have less impact on business cash flow.
4. No Balloon Payments, Calls or Covenants
These are often features of conventional commercial loans which are not in the best interests of small business owners. SBA Enterprises give business owners more control, more peace-of-mind, and less lender micro-management.
5. Close within 60 Days
Because we specialize in this type of financing, we’re extremely efficient at it. And we flat-out hustle. We want to get each of our clients to the closing table so they can start enjoying the benefits of commercial property ownership as soon as possible. We despise dilly-dallying and hope you do, too.
6. It’s the Overall Best Deal for You
As you can see, the Enterprise Loan program offers many advantages that aren’t available with conventional commercial financing. Small business owners who are serious about owning commercial property to grow their businesses and plan for retirement should consider this type of specialized financing. After all, it was designed specifically for this purpose!
7. Refinance your existing commercial mortgage/unlock equity to expand your business
Multiple loans can be consolidated and/or refinanced up to 90% of the appraised value of the business property to lower interest expense or you can get cash out up to 85% of the appraised value to expand your business
Flex Perm Loan Program
This is a streamlined commercial mortgage loan option with flexible underwriting guidelines and longer terms. The program is designed for property owners and investors seeking a seamless solution for purchasing or refinancing to get cash out of commercial properties. Loan amounts range from $150m -$5 million.
- Loan Purpose: purchase, refinance, refinance with cash out, fix and flip 1-4 residential properties
- Loan to Value up to 80% of appraised value of property
- Minimum Credit Score: 650 mid score [Trans Union/Experian/Equifax]
- Interest rates starting at 7.13%
- No Tax Returns Necessary
- 3,15,20, 25 and 30 Year Fixed Rate Terms Available
- 1 Year interest only loans available on fix and flip loans
- Close within 60 days of application
- Tier 1 Properties: Multi-Family, Mixed Use (primarily residential)
- Tier 2 Properties: Retail, Mixed-Use (primary comm.),Warehouse/Self-Storage, Office, Light Industrial, Automotive, Mobile Home Park, Daycare Center, Restaurant, Bar
This program is designed for business owners or entrepreneurs seeking financing for a business. Loan proceeds can be used for business acquisition, expansion, debt consolidation or to purchase equipment, fixed assets or for working capital.
BLX loan proceeds can be used for short-term or long-term working capital and to purchase an existing business, consolidate current business debt, or purchase furniture, fixtures or equipment. Attributes include:
- Up to 95% Financing of Real Estate
- Up to 90% financing for Business Acquisitions
- Terms and amortization up to 25 years
- Seller secondary financing allowed
- Working capital and good will can be combined with real estate purchase or refinance.
- Interest rates are based on Prime and can be fixed or adjustable base on request
- Minimum Credit score is 600 [Experian]
- Close within 10-60 days of application